Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sacrifices

I don't understand why the good people has to be the ones with the burdens.

Just recently, I was able to convince Orochi Herman to continue development of our project, and stop fantasizing about a certain schoolgirl.

But then, I have seen the effort it needs, and he's indeed having problems beyond his scope. He's not slacking for nothing. :P

What we were working on is something big. It's the equivalent of making a completely new customer support-like system. Well, I'll be using it mainly to automate the whole point of my old SOP in my killprobots YM. No more downtimes, no more naggings, no more invisible-modes. :P

Peering these acquired data to the GMs will be simplified because all data and all requirements will be asked with no chance of slipping up. :D

I may very well become his slave driver in the coming days. And I know he can do it. He just needs to stop pretending that he can't do it. :P

Peace to Orochi Herman, of course, I mean no harm in these statements. :P

No comments: