Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Troubles

It seems the task of choosing MPs are heavier than I thought.

Also, RB is falling into disarray, and so I am formulating measures to prevent pandemonium from consuming RB.

And then my computer also fell apart. The power supply emitted foul-smelling smoke. Figures, it's 14 years old, and it took a while before I found a replacement.

But not after encountering more problems that even placed the whole report database, including previous reports by other players and MPs, into great risk.

I don't know if I should be apologizing to those who think we are slacking off, but make no mistake; when I say we are going to wipe bots out... we do mean it.

Now I wonder if superhuman powers will enhance my ability to do all work and dealing with life?

2 comments:

Grey Colored Glasses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grey Colored Glasses said...

Superhuman abilities never made life easier. Although it would be nice to be able to fly or teleport at will but the government might want you to get a license to fly or teleport before you do. :D