Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A futile lashback from a banned member.


bee_nell036: Hey, just out of curiosity, where do I send screenies of our chat? Like, your replies to my replies, if I wanna report you? *cocks shotgun* Oh wait, not you. Do reply, and also, additional hint, make it easy to read by people who has little to no artistic background. Anyway, tell me who I should send screenies to. Thanks, oh ever helpful Mod. BTW, your fanfic sucked ass.
me: Please stay in your hole where you can emo and I won't give a damn. As long as you keep this attitude up, you won't see any mercy from me. Now begone. Guilty. Guilty. You acted on an indirect sentence which proves you have something to hide.


This is the kind of posters you expect from other self-proclaimed message boards that claims to be better than the ragnaboards. This one is a retard, who is affected by a warning not directed at her. Proves her guilt without reasonable doubt. Why? Why would you react to a *cock shotgun* post when you're clearly not doing anything wrong?

As said, only trolls are affected. And this proves she's a friggin troll that should be harrassed to no end. As to how you will do it? I leave that to you. I have no time for simpletons like her.

Whore her email. bee_nell036@yahoo.com

No comments: