Thursday, October 06, 2005

Stubborn fools.

Feast your eyes on a fool called KamoteEater, who has been spamming RB with petitions to remove gameguard for operability to linux.

This is a stupid request. Why?

1. Level-Up invested on GameGuard to protect RO. Despite claims it doesn't, IT ACTUALLY DOES ITS JOB.
2. Making GameGuard for Linux makes it MORE VULNERABLE to cracking. I don't want to see people making a workaround for GameGuard.
3. The poster is actually retarded enough to accuse me of becoming the economic doom of the Internet Cafe industry just because I told him to pipe down about topics, but did he follow...? nooo.. he just had to make the same topics all over again, peppering successive threads with pointless threats and accusations.

In my absence, fellow moderator Sakura took care of his latest infamous incarnation, now accusing me to be like Gloria who is slamming a big STFU to protesters. Well hell, you brought this upon yourself, and you're crying when you are hit. Don't expect clemency on an action you willingly brought yourself into.

My message: Unless you shape up, stay out of the ship unless you enjoy the rest of your DSL bandwidth being banned repeatedly.

Also, this guy mentioned is a pretty desperate and lousy fault-finder, as Sakura herself told me. Pity.

No comments: