Monday, July 16, 2007

JUST AS PLANNED

I have noticed the sudden and violent hostility towards my blog. Wow. Looks like I have exceeded my target quota when it comes to enforcement.

Feh. Flamers can only unleash threats online, and IRL, we have laws that will whoop them with a guillotine if they ever try something like that. Flamings in my blog wasn't that intense, not even with my so-called "lies" from the past years.

I can guess... it started eversince I spearheaded the Midgard Police team into apprehending as many bots as possible in Thor. Maybe, maybe not.

In the starting part, the initial effort to detain bots was slippery, due to botters being able to escape. We're happy to say the Midgard Police already found a solution to this.

If you've read some of the news... you should know by now the Midgard Police means business. Woes and cries of botters getting caught can be seen.

And they strike like a thief in the night. So botters scheduling their bots aren't guaranteed safety, if not unsafe at all.

The Midgard Police will make botting in Thor a living hell. Ang bumangga sa katarungan, gigibain!

1 comment:

Benji said...

akala ko p[o ba legal na bots as long as di sila nagKS?