Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A long time?

Maybe I'm not the type built for blogging.

I only type when I feel like typing. If there are some things I don't want people to know, I let it perish into oblivion, and I don't care for... history.

That's because I haven't been able to update my blog. The histories, the design, even the links I promised so many people with. I feel rather ashamed about it, but that will change tonight. I hope.

On to business.

1. "HUMAN TRASH"

I find it rather amusing that people I did not aim with words reacted violently to the calling of "human trash."

Let me ask you this. Why do you care if you hear this word?

Is it because you're trying to uphold the good? Or because you yourself are hurt with those words?

A person in the ragnaboards said that by calling someone a "human trash"... you threaten their right to live.

Or does it?

In the internet, such word is so easy to type and to tell. Why make serious business out of something?

Anyhow, in Waukeen's blog, in this post, a few people still hold grudge when I said those words. I wonder why?

It all started when certain banned users forced their way back, insisting that they were banned based on contributed information from a certain chatroom, which they claim, was within their whim of privacy. Who says you can't use that as evidence to make your ruling? I have verified that evidence to be credible. Even my closest friend confirmed it.

Those who were the recipient of those angsty and bitter words are proven misfits. Botters, flamers, you name it. Human patience has its limits, and this is not the first time that I have verbally lashed at them severely. I certainly know when to and when NOT to, but I'm sure people sympathetic of me knows how it feels.

Indeed, sinners hide under human rights like a naughty child hiding under the skirt of his or her mother. Sometimes, do you even wonder if I am a human being to think like this?

Do not give someone a reason to call you names. Especially those in the pedestal. Because as much as I am on your side, I can easily go against someone whenever they do something contrary to the rules.

2. THE WATCHERS; MIDGARD POLICE

Just recently, I posted a screen capture of the Midgard Police in action, in their behalf.

It was met with cheers and jeers. Cheers because MPs are indeed doing something. Jeers... well, you don't see bots being banned yet.

In Thor, that is.

While I understand and would react the same way, do know this. The effects of the dupe wipe... overwhelmed customer support and the GMs. Even Waukeen himself said it.

3. REPUTATION

For someone in authority, I am not the type who cares what people see me as. Some see me as a menace. Some as cool. Some as windy or blowhard. Some even evil.

It reminds me of the time when Battlechaser stood up for me and called me the Machiavellian Moderator. By that, he meant that if I need to be evil to bring order and peace back, I will be so, not "that any evil action can be justified if it is done for a good purpose." In short, I do not do evil for the sake of it. Even the Hakkeshu as a collective aren't that conceited.

I have received so many threats and hates because of what I do. But it simply doesn't matter. I'm not doing it to hear hatred towards me. I want to see peace and order in the boards. And if given the chance, in the game too.

4. RAGNABOARDS

I and other moderators are planning some changes in the boards.

a. Upgrading of forums to invision powerboard 3.0 -- part of the solution to eliminate the pest we call spambots. Yes, I am just irritated by it as everyone else is.
b. Skin. I won't spoil about it, but it'll be among the changes.
c. New moderators. Some moderators will be coming back. Others will be a new generation.

5. THE BLOG

I'm toying with some design right now, it's the only free time I have (as of this writing).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

saying those words clearly means that you lack the thing that they call 'netiquette'... it means you don't have etiquette in the internet... calling people flamers? go look at yourself... flamers are sometimes regarded as synonym for trash talking... calling people 'trash' is obviously trash talking... now, what were you saying about "rules"?

Unknown said...

it says on the forum rules that trash talking is not allowed... calling people offensive names is considered trash talking. having done it yourself, you're quite a hypocrite for 'commanding' and 'dictating' people to follow rules, when you, regarded as a 'leader' (or something similar) can't even follow a rule just because of your emotions...

Unknown said...

yes, such words are easy to type, but then again, when typing words, particularly when directed at someone, you think over on what to type.... ibig sabihin joke joke joke lang mga pinagsasabi mo sa boards? about peace and order etchas mo? such words are also easy to type... i wonder if you really meant them... since it is a public forum, everything you type should be governed by your ethics and consciousness... iisipin mo muna kung ano pwedeng mangyari, at kung ano iisipin nila tungkol sayo.. because most of the time what you say, even online, reflects who you are..

you want peace and order, yet your actions are not even peaceful... if you didn't mean what you said, i honestly doubt if you really are peaceful and orderly in RL.... baka plastikan lang sa boards at basag-ulo pala mga tao sa totoong buhay...

Unknown said...

"human trash" "useless to society" "country's trash"

these words are very different from words like

"useless to ragnaboards" "ragnarok trash"

kaya payo ko sayo, be careful on what you say/type/post, kahit roleplaying lang yan...

if you mean na wala akong kwenta at wala ako pakinabang sa pilipinas at sa society natin, think again

Goenitz said...

@greenarcher

1. The only reason you were dubbed as such is because of the following...
a.) repeated offenses
b.) repeated ban evasion
c.) no intention whatsoever to change. You may be acting good, but are you SINCERE? It was uncovered that you're not.
d.) proving yourself to be a botter... when you were saying otherwise. Sup liar?

Now think to yourself. Trash talking is trivial in comparison to what you've done. You're in the wrong, and there's no changing that.

I'm entitled to exceptions, especially when it concerns the rules. It's one of the unwritten rules. If I am a hypocrite, I should be doing it on a daily basis, not on special cases.

"if you mean na wala akong kwenta at wala ako pakinabang sa pilipinas at sa society natin, think again."

If so... why are you wasting time polluting my blog? Prove me wrong. If you wish to redeem your image, it's by your actions, not by vindicating my dubbing of your dignity.

Unknown said...

oh no, i'm not "polluting" your blog... this blog is my only means for communicating with you... wala naman ako YM id mo, walang friendster, i don't know your cel. number, and i can't pm you in ragnaboards... duh? BTW, i'm here because i actually have time to waste... pagkatapos ko mag-aral pumupunta ako dito.. and Waukeen's blog too since di ako makapag-RB

repeated ban evasion? i did not intentionally avoid being banned... will ko ba yun? wala naman ako magagawa kapag gusto niyo ako maban.. unless i have the power to un-ban myself?

oh, and calling me a liar?? OO BOTTER AKO may pake ka? may magagawa ka? none... may proof na nga, wala pa nangyari... i never said once that i am not a botter... kahit sa poll, or somewhere, na ang topic ay "Botter ka ba?" i said yes... asan ang proof mo that i lied? show proof first before you accuse... sup stupid?

nakakaasar mga taong ganyan, accusers, without any proof O_O

no intention to change? yah right, lumayo na nga ako sa midgard congress at nag-post nalang tungkol sa UST EB at drawings ni Klark, pero ano nangyari?? IP ban O__O

repeated offenses? how many times did I ADVERTISE bot? i mean, wala nga ako site na na nilalagay sa boards tungkol sa bot... so, how can it be repeated if it never happened? LOL

i still don't think you have all rights to call me 'human trash'... like i said:

"human trash" "useless to society" "country's trash"

these words are very different from words like

"useless to ragnaboards" "ragnarok trash"

i just hope you really don't mean that...