Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Cry of a Criminal

Let us dissect and assess the whining of the poor convict known as Insanity_Soul.
He even had the moxy to make an empty threat in the KillpROBOTS forums.

" I have an account there named Insanity_Soul and i was banned for spamming. I Borrowed carnament account (by Karthe Megara)
and i put on my sig (I am insanity-Soul). Then I WAS BANNED. I used ixthar_the_cursor account (By Karthe Again, sorry) I asked Goenitz why am i banned because as far as i remember, i don't remember spamming using that carnament account. THEN ixthar was also banned. Then This is Goenitz' Reason.

REASON: Iisa lang daw ang gumagamit ng mga accounts na yun kaya dapat maban din. WAS THAT HIS REASON?"

Me: Even in real life, criminals who assume new identities are arrested once their little secret is found out.

"So ganito pala dun, pagnaban ka. DI KA NA PWEDENG MAGRAGNABOARDS dahil once malaman nila na may account ka na naban, ibaban ka rin nila kahit walang kasalanan ang account na ginamit mo."

Moreso if you're the stubborn and repeat offender that I've seen.

"Goenitz is abusing his powers as a moderator in the ragnaboards forum"

And loving it. You know, it's pretty much similar to the whinings of a criminal who was found out and arrested. Take a gander of the following whining we hear from criminals.

"INJUSTICE!"
"I WAS WRONGFULLY ACCUSED!"
"I WAS ABUSED BY THE AUTHORITIES! I AM INNOCENT!"

You see, they make up all sorts of reason to avoid the blame. Human mediocry. Nothing new to me.

"Everyone in that forum is on Goenitz' side, why? Because they are all afraid to be banned."

More like they know the rules and they know what's right and what's wrong. They're not like you, a pea-brain!

"Goenitz will just ban your accounts kapag nababara na cya. Nakipag usap ako ng maayos through pms tapos bawat salita nya lagi akong may kapalit na MAAYOS na salita, nung di na nya makayanan. Ban nalang bigla, He is an abuser."

Nababara? Heh, I beg to disgress. You're bluffing. And I had to draw the line before even the schools call you a hopeless idiot and dismiss you from their campus. I never lost my temper. I never do.

I have learned to shrug off the possibility of innocense from him, as I've seen him and his crimes firsthand. And many do too.

Too bad for you. You've been proven wrong, punished, and you still refuse to accept your mistakes. What pride. Is this how low-EQ children these days are?

No comments: