Monday, May 30, 2005

One that deserves true humiliation.

The worst you can ever do is to make unprovoked attacks over friendster.

Why? let's take the case of Tasha Catherine, who wrote this.:

"I wont kill bots i'll kill you!!!"

If you, Catherine, is reading this, you have made the worst mistake and you have messed with the wrong man. Punished now, ask questions later.

You will not see mercy from me from that trivial attack you have done. I'll teach you a bitter lesson.

This is her email. babytasha_101@yahoo.com

This is her.

--------=====---------
Gender: Female
Interested in Meeting People for: Dating Men, Friends
Status: Single
Age: 18
Location: Philippines
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Occupation: student

--------=====---------
Feel free to add me here's my email add : babytasha_101@yahoo.com
Hope I make lots of friends here,buhbye!

That message above is not about friendship.

Ah well, we shall let the winds loose and let her taste social wrath.

Let it begin... now.

No comments: