Monday, May 16, 2005

The way of execution

Execution. Ahh, how I love that word.

The glorious moment when that remorseless offender will finally be extinguished of his misery.

The way of the berdugo or executioner has been with violence. They are the ones who carry out the punishment, often without mercy, remorse or forgiveness.

It is a fact, that those who knew me in the Ragnaboards know that I punish people often with ceremonious flare. And often, it mocks the sinner, often remorseless for his/her crime.

Oh, and I do not make distinctions in gender.

Some have branded me merciless, some say I brag, some do not like me for my windy attitude. But they mean nothing to me, as, let's face it, I work for the destruction of humankind.

Err, check that. Straightening of humankind.

No comments: