Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The blood runs wild, again...!

I have updated the Blogger platform for this blog.

And today, Ragnaboards has once again, given rise to my persona.

The persona that hated humans.

I can never wonder for myself as to why I've never liked the human race. And like my alter ego, seek any opportunity to bring them to ruins.

I've always joked, when I first used this alias, that I would one day go wild and act exactly like him, and feel overwhelming hatred for the human race. As a moderator persona, I only utilize the fearsome side of him that I use to reinforce my assertion.

But little did I know that I was slowly beginning to act like him. Think like him. Reason like him. The only thing needed are my other counterparts; Yashiro, Shermie, Chris, and the others.

But let's be serious. I'll admit that I, as my own, and not as Goenitz, hate humankind too. But, perhaps, unlike the real Goenitz, I would still see a ray of hope for those who are striving to be different from the mundane. The real Goenitz, and the whole of the Hakkeshu, would simply say, "Death to all humankind!"

The difference is, people in the unrepentant wrong will always be the foremost recipients of the hatred that I have for humankind, and give those who repent another chance. The Hakkeshu, on the other hand, will always dispense hatred, repentant or not.

But there are times I act like a Hakkeshu. The jeers and cheers of the sinners only fuel this. A taunt that I have been defeated by Kyo, Iori and Kagura? That means nothing, in fact, I thank you for reminding me, and now, I am less sympathetic to humans. And when I'm detached to them, I am able to do things that a human have great difficulty doing; dispense justice even to the best of friends.

Shouldn't I be thankful to the botting community/botters/lamers/flamers/bot advocates for indirectly fueling what I do best? Maybe. Useful as they are, in the end, they too will see red. A sea of blood. From their own bodies.

1 comment:

woowoo said...

I played RO before and I quit a year ago. From what I can see ... botters are a long way off from dying. If anything, they have survived and thrived under your very nose.

Pretty pointless to wage a war against botters when you're only winning in the RB where you can silence them but you're losing terribly in Midgard where it actually matters. Banning botters in the RB doesn't ban them in-game. Unfortunately.

As for you talking about being removed from humanity, I only have this to say. Humans feel emotion and are fueled by it and its offshoots. You are clearly driven by a passion. Not very inhuman in the very least. Your persona is made of fail.