Wednesday, March 07, 2007

More of things from the underworld

Greetings. It has been a while since I posted, and I have been convinced by several factors to return to journalizing my actions.

1. I have more free time now.
2. There are things that I feel people must know more.
3. I have more acquaintances back in the blogging.

However, several people I know have left LU, including Phage. A sad event indeed. But she still continues in the blogging, despite the departure.

And now the explanation; what's in the underworld?

Server problems.

Do any of you recall Hell Week? My, what an infamous event forever engraved in people's memories. People's faith to LU were tested to the very limit, but in the end, this was all worked out.

People should learn to strengthen their faith, instead of assuming, complaining, and cursing. Life would be more simple that way.

And yes, I still hate bots, and will still do everything and anything to destroy them. Even if it takes an Orochi-style Armageddon to make this happen. Yeah, bad for company profit, but money is regainable. Integrity and reputation, isn't as easy as money.

2 comments:

woowoo said...

Very noble. If it was actually working. If you were actually winning. You're only winning in the RB and in Thor. RB doesn't matter. And in Thor ... you shouldn't even have to be waging that war in Thor if your bot blocking programs actually worked. Fail.

Goenitz said...

Soon you will eat your words in a large buffet of regret.

That is, if I still don't see you in the obituary or in the headlines as having slit his own wrist.