Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Septette for the Dead Princess

Let me tell you about one music my friend let me listen to, some days ago.

He told me it was an arranged tune from a shooting game. And the track title is Septette for the Dead Princess.

He made me listen to the original and the arranged tunes. It's not a funerary music. The arranged track sounds like one, however, and it sounds like a theme track for a movie.

But you know what is strange? I could see a complete flashback from the beginning of my existence as an RB moderator when I listen to the music. How touching, indeed.

Once I find a suitable host, I could upload the track and let you listen to it. This isn't possible currently, because the MP3 is quite large.

1 comment:

Ubiquitial said...

Ah, this is a Touhou song.

Touhou games are well known for their music, which is some of the best ever in a game series. The arranges tend to be better, though.

This piece in particular is very ambient.

This arrange by Kitsune is my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M15AAsByugE

Long live the ZUN.